Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Splat Splat Splat everywhere

CIMG3951CIMG3952CIMG3949CIMG3956CIMG3954CIMG3955

I thought it would be fun to do a post not really fashion-related and talk about what I do in my photography class right now! We actually did this last week. My class is focusing on abstract photography and to continue on from the ice project(see previous posts), we started a new project where we fill balloons with paint, put them against a wall(in a box) and throw darts at them! Seems more like painting than photography to me at first but later on we grabbed our cameras and snapped photos of the paint while it was wet and after it dried.
The best part of this is when I threw the dart and it hit the "bulls eye". You'll never know what shapes and sizes or where the paint will go, literally. I think some people still have paint on the bottoms of their sneakers..like my two friends in the photo. One girl threw the dart so hard that the paint flew out towards her and almost splattered all over her. That would have been funny...but poor clothes!
I'll update some of the photographs when I'm done photoshopping them for my class :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey franny! haha yay! i'm featured in your blog! <3 i feel so special :) and btw, the last photo, that's my painting!!!! yay! =D hehe just felt like sharing!

Anonymous said...

oh btw, "anonymous" was me (vicky)..LOL

TheMinx said...

Your blog is so cute! Also, we have the same name :)

Unknown said...

looks like fun x

DENNI said...

fun photos. your last look is great!
love it!








xxxx
Denni

Carla Smith said...

I like your clothes in in the last post! very cool!

C =) said...

That sounds so fun! It looks pretty awesome too. I'll have to try it sometime =)