Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Neglectful..

Wow, a lot has changed since I've last posted. It's crazy how my blog has remained the same..but I'm the one who has changed. I'm not just talking about style. I have entered a new life in New York at college. Yes, I am a college student. I'm poor constantly, but I am having the time of my life. I'm not sure if anyone really reads my blog anymore or has any interest in me after I have abandoned my readers for such a long time without any notice.. but I was thinking that I should start up my blog again. This new interface thing is crazy by the way.. I'm not too sure I can keep up with this new technology.

Anyways, this post will not contain any fancy pictures as I do not have anything new to show.. But with new places come new adventures, so hopefully I will be ready to show that to you guys again. Until then, have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

flowerpower121 said...

please post again!! I've missed looking at your posts and I'd love to hear about New York/ college! Hope you're doing well =)