Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am a Search Engine.

DSCN0765DSCN0747
DSCN0742DSCN0741MagnetsSearch EngineA Little Crafty

I finally got my May SATs over with! Whew! I'm going to retake it in June..but let's just worry about that later. Standardized tests are such a pain.
I wore this but as a shorter version(belts can do miracles), and let it down later when we went for Thai food. While I was outside waiting for my mom, some guy on a bike(creepy guy with sunglasses) passes by and stares at me. Then he eventually goes back the other way and says, "hello....". Creepy. I'm not wearing this dress around there anymore.
I spent the rest of my day making glass chip magnets. I found a huge pack of glass chips in the sale section at TJ Maxx(so random right?) and got them for $4.50. Yes! Arts and crafts! I thought of selling my magnets once but figured no one would buy them, so I just make them for my desk.



Wearing Old Navy maxidress.

12 comments:

Mel said...

What a lovely maxi dress! Hmm, what a weird guy! Those magnets look cool, I've always wanted to make my own buttons!

Claudia said...

nice dress!!!

I V Y said...

great pics! love the magnets!

Kira Aderne said...

such a cool long dress!

valeriewfreeman said...

This dress is sooo pretty!

LAB said...

Oh what a cute dress!

x Jenny

http://ladybirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.com/

Ashlyn said...

I hate standardized tests as well, but AP testing is over for me and I refuse to register for the SAT until my senior year (I've already taken it once, ew). But anyways, that is a gorgeous dress, great find from Old Navy! Not to mention I love your magnets :).

C =) said...

Cute dress! It looks fun to wear.
I like the magnets too!
One time at an art camp I used this button making machine and used pictures from magazines, it was so fun! It was kind of addicting too, haha =)

maureen- said...

love your maxi dress! xx
www.maaureeen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great dress + i've always wanted to make those magnets but never ever got around to it. Your look great

ruya tabirleri said...

I really like the pictures you've drawn

Trina said...

The glass chips are such a cool idea! I really want to make the same thing! ;]