Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Buried Treasure


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[1]vintage jacket [2]vintage cardigan, mom's [3] converse one star men's slouchy sweater, vintage belts, random old pants, newport shoes, h&m scarf

I was cleaning out one of our over-stuffed closets today and dug out some old finds. The first picture was this jacket with crazy print. I'm not sure how to even define it. But it's snazzy for sure. I'm going to wear this out soon.

I can't even explain the second one. It has multicolored polka dots on one side and stripes on the other. You can NOT find anything like this in a store my friend. The buttons=different colors. My mom was cool for sure back in the 80's. Haha. The third photo is actually what I wore today. I wanted to try something very neutral and clean. That reminds me, I need to get a pair of nude shoes pronto. I guess that adds onto my to-buy list.

4 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i Love your style girlie x

TINE said...

ooo, i'm loving that "neutral and clean" look. The shoes make it pop.

Daisy said...

i really love ur style
the 2nd && 3rd pix are ka-yute
LoL

Anonymous said...

i love the last outfit, it's super adorable! the shoes are so lovely :)