Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Peek a Boo

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
rings, left to right: 2SMRT4U ring[internet safety awareness], f21 half moons ring, imprinted ring from so good[local jewelry shop], ae ring[it says live on it, but you can't see it here, aw.], so good ring[on top], random jeweled ring on bottom.

You can tell that I'm making up for the times I haven't blog by my double day post! *hurrah* I tried a little goldish(I'll call it end-of-the-rainbow gold) eyeshadow as liner and thought it was pretty snazzy. I usually wake up too late to bother with anything too special.

Look at my hair in the last picture. It's the I-just-woke-up hair.

Well, time to sleep. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Your hair looks pretty good when you've just woken up! O_o
My hair is a complete mess when I wake up. XD