Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Caramel Lattes


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The color of that belt always reminds me of caramel. And lattes. And anything delicious and chocolately. My mouth is nearly watering now.

So, these are just a couple of photographs I took earlier in the month, but I did not get to post up. I also studded a pair of shorts, that I hope I'll get to wear soon(soon as in April..why is the winter season so long?).

I wish I had more time to catch up on what's happening for fashion week because I feel so behind! There's lately been so much homework loading up on me that it's all too much to handle. I hope everything's going great for you guys.

PS. I got the shoes ;]
Too bad my toes will freeze unless I wait until April to wear them. Darn it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cardigan!

TINE said...

love, love, love the rings!!

Chloe said...

I love this outfit =)