Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally back!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing Calvin Klein sheer top, H&M scarf, UO pants, F21 blazer, Payless boots.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being away for a while, but I'm back now! I'm hoping to post more outfit photos up and also some of the looks I like from fashion week.

I just received these pants from Weardrobe.com for a 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Wardrobe' program. I have to say I love them! They are so comfortable, and I'm excited to wear them more often. I'm also pretty crazy about this sheer top from Calvin Klein. I keep borrowing it from my mom. I just can't help myself!

Finally February vacation is here and I spent the entire day having a Friends marathon. I just can't get enough of that show.

I found this very random picture of Friends and I can't get over it. Hehe.


PS. I like to pretend I'm a rockstar in the last photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pants! How do you get in on this traveling wardrobe thing, anyways?

And woahmygod, I love Friends. Saving that picture, RIGHT NOW. They're all such amazing people. I wish Friends was still around :( I get all nostalgic thinking about it :(

BTW, I got a new URL if you want to change your link :D

Anonymous said...

I basically love the whole outfit :]

-Nicole
(rawwwlove.blogspot.com)

Alice said...

Gorgeous pants and boots! :)

Yes, you look like a rockstar in the last photo;)

TINE said...

Yeay, welcome back! Cute pants!!

Shini said...

Ooh you have those pants too! I love how you styled them. Glad you're back! That Friends photo is sooo cute, what a great shoot.

Tereza Š. said...

hey, just discovered your blog and it is great! I love friends too, they are repeating them on one TV channel, so can see it every day :)

Daisy said...

oh my gosh you've been away so long!
its good to have you back
the UO pabts are killer
i love them
the whole outfit is ridiculously KEWL lol
ur always full of surprises!
-Daisy