Saturday, February 28, 2009

Criss-Cross


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[1]Wearing double u neck dress from h&m, f21 skirt, vintage scarf, ae cardigan, via spiga tights, and aldo wedges. [2] h&m dress, vintage parka jacket [3] vintage big cardigan and brocade jacket, old scarf and h&m dress

How is everyone's weekend so far? Yes..lack of posts, sorry! These photos were taken two days ago, but I did not have the time to put them up until today. I was experimenting with my u-neck dress from h&m. Yes, h&m. I saw it there, and it looked exactly like the American Apparel version. I had to try it on, and I was pretty satisfied with the result. Although the back was not as deep, it was pretty good for $14.99(I actually got a 20% discount so it was $11 something! oh man, I love a bargain).
So, my shoes came in pretty quick, with free shipping! They are pretty comfortable, because they have the adjustable laces. It's crazy how I use to be able to get a decent pair of boots for less than $100, but now sandals are pricing over $125. Well, at least I didn't break the bank right?
I'm waiting and waiting for spring so that I can wear this brightly yellow jacket out. Seriously, wearing such a happy color like this will probably put me in a good mood all day.


5 comments:

cheddah! said...

sooo....
im busy going up and down and i hav to say dat i am terribly n love wit it

i wnted 2 leav one realli gud comment cus i kno i wuld b on ur blog all day if i commented all ur posts!!!!

gabby said...

cute outfits, i love that yellow jacket and your new shoes! :)

Chloe said...

I love all of these outfits, but the top one is my favorite =)

Hippie Frou Frou said...

great oversized cardi! love the color of the tights with everything too!

McCall said...

ahhh that yellow jacket is the best it would be so cheerful to wear :)