Saturday, February 28, 2009

Criss-Cross


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[1]Wearing double u neck dress from h&m, f21 skirt, vintage scarf, ae cardigan, via spiga tights, and aldo wedges. [2] h&m dress, vintage parka jacket [3] vintage big cardigan and brocade jacket, old scarf and h&m dress

How is everyone's weekend so far? Yes..lack of posts, sorry! These photos were taken two days ago, but I did not have the time to put them up until today. I was experimenting with my u-neck dress from h&m. Yes, h&m. I saw it there, and it looked exactly like the American Apparel version. I had to try it on, and I was pretty satisfied with the result. Although the back was not as deep, it was pretty good for $14.99(I actually got a 20% discount so it was $11 something! oh man, I love a bargain).
So, my shoes came in pretty quick, with free shipping! They are pretty comfortable, because they have the adjustable laces. It's crazy how I use to be able to get a decent pair of boots for less than $100, but now sandals are pricing over $125. Well, at least I didn't break the bank right?
I'm waiting and waiting for spring so that I can wear this brightly yellow jacket out. Seriously, wearing such a happy color like this will probably put me in a good mood all day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo....
im busy going up and down and i hav to say dat i am terribly n love wit it

i wnted 2 leav one realli gud comment cus i kno i wuld b on ur blog all day if i commented all ur posts!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute outfits, i love that yellow jacket and your new shoes! :)

Chloe said...

I love all of these outfits, but the top one is my favorite =)

LF said...

great oversized cardi! love the color of the tights with everything too!

eluv said...

ahhh that yellow jacket is the best it would be so cheerful to wear :)