Sunday, December 13, 2009

Autumn don't leave me

IMG00198-20090919-1427
How can Winter not be here but Autumn seems so far behind? I've been having a wicked lazy weekend including staying at home and sorts..
On Friday, I went to this consignment shop and I found a bunch of items I wanted to buy.. It's good I had a 50% off coupon by taking a survey. I eventually got a Kate Spade tote and a red cardigan from Banana Republic for about 50 dollars. I still think the cashier messed up the total because no matter how I tried to calculate it, it wouldn't come out to be that amount. With these shops though, they don't have standard receipts so I think I got cheaped out of 10 bucks(which is a lot since I'm broke). Well, hope you have a good rest of the weekend!

I'll update more this week :)

2 comments:

C =) said...

Nice picture! That's really cool!

Anonymous said...

Yayy for those finds but nay for not getting the $10 back! Hate when stuff like that happens!