Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Ode to Comfy Sweaters

CIMG3359CIMG3361CIMG3366CIMG3367
vintage sweater, refuge jeans, walmart socks, lela rose for payless flats, h&m flats, h&m tee(inside)

Today was surprisingly warm(I'm talking like 40sF or so?). Yes, that's considered warm here..so I'm embracing it! I've taken out the puffy jackets and down stuffed marshmellow coats already and I'm sad to see my leather jacket get tucked away. Until Spring my love!
Pretty simple outfit for today. Comfy sweater, favorite worn and torn scarf, and jeans. Which reminds me.. I need a new pair. I saw a pair at H&M for 40 bucks but I think I've been spending way too much money this holiday season. Which is weird considering I've only bought a present for my mom and one secret santa project.. Wait, I did get a Kate Spade bag(via consignment, I'm so proud) and some other clothes.. And a hat.. Okay, I need to go on a shopping break..after this weekend. :)
I've been working on this secret santa present that consists of multiple parts and I'm pretty excited about it. I can't tell you what it is because I bet my friend will find out some how!
So does anyone else ever just wander around stores and look at beautiful things but can't afford anything? It's so sad whenever i go into Anthropologie. I'm not the wealthy type and all of the things and home decor(lust,lust,lust) makes my heart swoon and then I walk out with only memories and no actual object. But! I did get some cute notebooks on sale the other day for a couple bucks. I've lately started to have a crave for stationery even though no one writes to me. So, I'm just using them as my artist journals and pages of random ramblings.
Happy Tuesday? (not really..Friday please come!)

And..concluding with:
Photobucket
Please please please Santa, I've been good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Santa brings you your wishes. Love your long knit cardi. So pretty!

Taylor Barrett said...

beautiful. just beautiful.

- the clothing project

www.theclothingproject.com

C =) said...

I like your sweater!
And that postcard ring (at least I think it is a ring) looks pretty awesome too!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That cardigan is really cozy looking!

MELISSA Z. said...

I like your blog!

Visit my blog www.abitoffashion.com

cookie said...

I love sweaters like that!