Monday, December 28, 2009

The Chills

hello
Happy Early New Year!
This is just in case I don't get to post beforehand! Hope you attempt to follow your New Year's Resolutions(I know I won't ;) )

My Christmas was pretty simple with very little gifts involved but hey it's all about the giving right? How was everyone's holidays? I know that I haven't been taking outfit posts lately and that's mostly because it's vacation and it makes me very lazy indeed. I will update this week though, I hope.

I just went to Target yesterday and convinced my mom to love Target as much as I do(it went successfully). I roamed around the tiny section for Rodarte for Target and tried on a couple pieces. I found a liking for the baby blue dress(which I want to exchange for a size smaller if there are any left, well anywhere) and bought that one. I also tried the yellow slip dress but my mom said it looked funny on me..perhaps I'm not meant for yellow? For now, I'm going to have to belt it to make it more fitting. I'll take more pictures and talk about the collection later.


(H&M scarf
)


1 comment:

cookie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xo