Monday, November 17, 2008

Classy

Photobucket

Wearing Ray Bans, H&M cardigan, homemade dress, vintage belt, and F21 tights.

is exactly how I feel when I wear these sunglasses. They just arrived in the mail today and I'm excited to wear them even when it's cloudy. I love the excitement of receiving packages; it's like an early Christmas. Afterall, we have to endulge for ourselves don't we?

I'm dying for brown lace up boots but haven't found the perfect pair. Any website reccommendations to satisfy my hungry online shopping mood?

9 comments:

Shen-Shen said...

GASP! Home-made dress!? MAKE ONE FOR ME PLEASE!

And I love the ray bans.. Incognito is the first word that popped into my head, not sure what to make of that though!

And yea, packages are the best.. They're one of the reasons why I can't break this terrible online shopping habit.....

Also you might want to check our urbanog.com for cheap shoes if you haven't already.

Shen-Shen said...

I actually haven't bought any shoes from Urban Og yet, my mother hates it when I buy shoes, haha.

So I'm not sure, sorry I'm of no help!

TINE said...

I love those tights!

morena said...

Beautiful outfit !!
love your leggings !

Nicole Linette said...

Hi Francesca!
I found you blog off the link on the TeenVogue website, so major props for getting the girl of the week =]
I love your outfits. I'm dying for a pair of booties as well, I think Wet Seal may have a fair selection online. Would you like to trade blog links?

peace&love
nicole.

Maddie said...

adorable!

VogueGirl said...

Hey congrats on it girl,
I really enjoy reading your blog, and i think you have a lovely and unique sence of style. How did you make your dress though?

Francesca said...

Shen-Shen: thanks for the help!

Tine: Thank you!

Morena: Thanks ;]

Nicole Linette: Thanks for checking out my blog! I'd love to exchange links.

Maddie: Thanks again!

VogueGirl: Thank you! I actually used a commercial pattern. I'm not skilled enough yet to do patternmaking. Maybe one day!

A Black Tie Event said...

I love those tights, they're really cute.