Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tornado

Photobucket

Wearing Tahari sweater, gray F21 top, scarf from Macys, Iris Jeans via F21, aldo bag, converse.

The weather has been really strange these days. It's warm and then all of a sudden we have tornado warnings... in Massachuetts. Weird? Oh yeah. The winds have been blowing at about.. 50mph, okay, maybe like 20. Anyways, moving away from the weather topic, I went downtown today to do my photo project. I was pretty much sitting on the ground and taking strange angles. At one point I was inside an empty fountain at Boston Common. That part was fun.

So, super comfy outfit for today.. I didn't think heels were a good idea for getting inside the fountain. I was surprised at how I didn't even buy anything after looking around for a couple hours. I was close to buying these boots, but I was thinking I could save for the Nine West ones instead. Being on a strict budget sucks big time. Oh, and I got bangs! I don't know why but I think they look strange on me.. So I guess I'll fix them a bit and wait for them to grow out again, then chop up some of my hair.

I've noticed that I've pretty much abandoned my converse.. and also jeans. All I've been wearing are skirts and such. Well, might as well enjoy it before the snow comes. I heard it was suppose to snow next week? I find that crazy, since it was 65F two days ago. Wow, I'm back to the subject of weather. Haha I'm so lame.

6 comments:

Shen-Shen said...

Ahh, that scarf is amazing!!!

Blair said...

Cute outfit! Converse go with absolutely everything, don't they? :D

<3

Anonymous said...

i have to say that i absolutely adore the way you dress to the point where it's gross how much i like it. stay classy woman!

Ellie Lee said...

Love your knitted sweater!! And your scarf is so so sparkly! Reminds me so much of Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog & the fact that you are from Boston. What part are you from? I'm from Dorchester...I was so scared when I heard about the tornado warning & confused. Tornadoes in MA? CRAZY

Francesca said...

Shen-Shen: thanks!

Blair: Thank you! And yes they practically do.

Felicia: Thank you so much

Penelope: Haha, I love knitted things.

Sourpatchfrmrgrle: I know! It's so crazy. And I'm from Quincy.