Sunday, September 7, 2008

Off to the Festival




tank: forever 21

blouse: kohl's

denim shorts: marshalls

wedges: charlotte russe

belt: mom's from the 80's

earrings: claire's

bag: urban behavior

scarf on bag: vintage

white aviators: f21





So, before I headed off the neighborhood's Italian festival today, I decided to get off my lazy butt and document my wardrobe for the day. [this is when you applaud. hehe.]


I was standing in front of my mirror earlier, wondering what to wear. After rummaging my wardrobe, something hit me. It was like one of those lightbulb over your head moments. I ran over to my mom's closet and grabbed her "I've only be worn once" blouse. Yes.


I also wanted to show you my lastest finds. I got this nice star pendant necklace and bracelet too at the festival for one dollar each! The green wayfarers was $8 including shipping off ebay. I love ebay.

No comments: