Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rain, Rain go away



So today I went to The School of Fashion Design for the "high school fashion prep" fall course. It was a small school on Newbury St, where you can find loads of high-end, middle shops, and lots of yummy food[for a price of course]. We did some sketching and sewing, which I sucked at. Everyone was sewing away and I was stuck with an empty bobbin. Bad decision again: I was wearing my boots earlier, but I was absolutely dying. Plus, it has been raining all weekend. My converse were my life savers.
Also, sorry for the bad quality photos. I wasn't able to take them doing the daytime. Although I think the flash one is pretty cool because it reminded me of Marc Jacobs's advertisements. I felt a need to wear my wayfarers at night. I found this lightweight cardigan in my mom's closet, from the 80's. I thought the pattern was kind of funky and frightening and felt the need to wear it for some reason. I'm not really sure what the pattern really is, probably like leaves.. and vines? Hm.

No comments: