Monday, October 13, 2008

A Ridiculous Amount




Wearing long sleeved cardigan from F21, sleeveless cardigan from Old navy, F21 studded belt, homemade ruffled tank, black jeans by Iris, converse sneakers, and Fendi bag.


Today my dad took me to the local Walmart. I seriously spend ridiculous amounts of money on random things I pass by. I found knit gray tights for five dollars!! I was so excited. I also grabbed the October issue of Vogue, some foundation, and gum. I love this Fendi bag. It actually belongs to my mom..and she'd probably kill me if she knew I was holding it. But I just love the structure of the bag. It adds a classic and put together look on anay outfit.

I've been brainstorming ideas for Halloween, and I found this dress and a lace glove in the back of my mom's closet. I have no idea where she could have worn this, but I'm happy I found it. There was only one lace glove. I'm not really sure what decade this represents..it slipped my mind. The band is actually made of lace and I shortened the dress by a lot. What kind of women wore lace gloves and lots of sexy black dresses..? Hm.. So...anybody know how I would identify this "costume" as?

5 comments:

Shen-Shen said...

I completely adore that dress, ahhhh! That lace is killing me, it's amazing!

And I love that bag too!

RawPhotography said...

How do i add you as one of my friends? on blogger

meliindaa. said...

i love the layering of sweaters. and hmm..i love the lace/dress! but i dont know whatyou could be...

Melissa said...

amazingg halloween costume! who cares what you're supposed to be, you look hot, haha. but if i had to label it, i'd say that you were a black widow...maybe wear a veil or something to add to it. :)

Linnéa said...

Awesome outfits!! love the photos:) and the handbag is adorable <3<3
xoxo